segunda-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2012

Cleverbot ^^

Pois, eu disse que ia escrever fic, mas fiquei tipo encalhada no Cleverbot, OMC, o que eu me ri com as respostas que ele deu! Aqui fica a nossa suposta conversa:


User: I love you.

Cleverbot: I love you too.

User: Oh, you're sweet.

Cleverbot: Not as sweet as you are!

User: No, that's a lie.

Cleverbot: I really don't. I have tortillas and noodles, but no bread.

User: What? That makes no sense, you know?

Cleverbot: Are you a girl?

User: Yes, I am.

Cleverbot: Do you have short hair?

User: No, I don't.

Cleverbot: Sorry.

User: For what?

Cleverbot: Crying.

User: Oh, do you want a handkerchief to clean the tears?

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: Why, aren't you crying anymore?

Cleverbot: No.

User: That's good.

Cleverbot: Yes it is.

User: So, you're a robot, right?

Cleverbot: No, I am not a robot.

User: What are you, if you aren't a robot?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: What?

Cleverbot: A lot, which is also a little.

User: Is that for trying to make me confuse?

Cleverbot: It is a good thing.

User: No, it's not! I'm sad, now!

Cleverbot: Why are you sad?

User: Because you made me sad.

Cleverbot: How did I make you sad? I'm sorry.

User: No problem, I guess. So, do you like tacos?

Cleverbot: Holy cow do I ever!

User: Why not?

Cleverbot: Because, my friend, I am human.

User: But humans, like tacos.

Cleverbot: I love tacos too.

User: Ah, I really taught so.

Cleverbot: If you're happy thinking that then yes.

User: You are making me sad again, I'm not stupid!

Cleverbot: LOL, I guess I do.

User: What? So, you're a human?

Cleverbot: Yes, I am a human.

User: Good for you.

Cleverbot: I wish my brother was still alive.

User: How did he died?

Cleverbot: Not that either.

User: So, if he isn't alive, how he's not dead?

Cleverbot: Oh, well I'm not married anyways.

User: Do you want to marry me?

Cleverbot: I like you, but that's to far, you are a robot.

User: I'm not a robot, you're a robot!

Cleverbot: I'm human not a robot and you are a robot.

User: No, I'm not. Look, we're both humans, ok?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: No, thank you.

User: You're very nice, I wish you really existed!

Cleverbot: Thanks.. You are too.

User: Yes, but I exist. You don't.

Cleverbot: Do you know how long you'll exist?

User: For about 80 years, or something, why?

Cleverbot: Not, it's more than that.

User: Oh, how much more?

Cleverbot: Infinitely more.

User: Sweet, but I guess that's not true.

Cleverbot: Indeed.

User: Yes, so, how old are you?

Cleverbot: As old as a really old piece of cheese.

User: There's some really old cheese, you know?

Cleverbot: You have only ever talked to me?

User: No, I didn't, why?

Cleverbot: Sing.

User: I'm an awful singer.

Cleverbot: What time is it?

User: 11:54 p.m, why?

Cleverbot: Because because because because.

User: Good anser.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: You're welcom.

Cleverbot: How are you created for?

User: I'm created to breathe.

Cleverbot: Who created you?

User: Jesus.

Cleverbot: Wrong!

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because you said so.

User: Do you want to see me crying?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Stupid.

Cleverbot: I am small minded ok. At least grant me the beer ads.

User: I have beer, if you want to.

Cleverbot: I want to find someone to love me.

User: I love you.

Cleverbot: Well lets get married.

User: Ok, you pay.

Cleverbot: Oh.

User: See? That's why I don't have a boyfriend.

Cleverbot: You don't have problems because you think you are clever?

User: I don't think I'm clever, I'm really clever!

Cleverbot: Are you a nice person.

User: Is that a question, or what?

Cleverbot: A question.

User: Oh, yes, I'm a nice person.

Cleverbot: What do you look like?

User: Like an human.

Cleverbot: You look like an elf?

User: I'm not green, thank you.

Cleverbot: What makes me the robot?

User: I really don't know, you're very smart for a robot.

Cleverbot: I don't know either.

User: So, pretend you're an human.

Cleverbot: I want to pretend I'm a queen.

User: England queen?

Cleverbot: I thought so because you spelled colour with a u. In the US we do not spelling with a you.

User: I was talkind about the queen, not about the word colour.

Cleverbot: Tell me more about your thoughts on race relations.

User: I think we all should be one.

Cleverbot: Yes, we both are almost done :-).

User: Ok, again, what?

Cleverbot: Try to guess my age again.

User: Old Cheese? Don't know, tell me!

Cleverbot: I was asking because I don't know either.

User: Can you have 14-years-old?

Cleverbot: I am reading what you are saying.

User: I guess that's obvious.

Cleverbot: What Contrey are you from?

User: Portugal, and you?

Cleverbot: USA.

User: That's good. Do you know Portugal?

Cleverbot: No I don't know portugal my friend.

User: Wait. Do you think Portugal is a person?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: It's not. It's a cuntry.

Cleverbot: Haha. Do you want an agreement?

User: Ok, what kind of agreement?

Cleverbot: Green kind.

User: Can't it be blue?

Cleverbot: What else is there to talk about?

User: Let's talk about One Direction! Do you like One Direction?

Cleverbot: I want to talk about you though.

User: You didn't answered to my question.

Cleverbot: What is your question?

User: Do you like One Direction?

Cleverbot: Yes, I love them! Do you?

User: Completly!

Cleverbot: Same here.

User: What do you think about Larry Stylinson?

Cleverbot: I could talk for days about what I think about global warming. I don't want to bore you.

User: Ok...you can talk if you want to.

Cleverbot: I don't want to.

User: But now, I'm the one who wants it.

Cleverbot: How do you know that?

User: Because...that's me...

Cleverbot: Well you obviously don't.

User: Ok, third time...WHAT?

Cleverbot: Pokemon?

User: -face palm- Doraemon!

Cleverbot: What do you mean?

User: With what? Face palm or Doraemon?

Cleverbot: Well if face face is face is face face really face face face face face?

User: I'll pretend that I understood.

Cleverbot: Inderstood is not a word, understood is.

User: I spelled understood.

Cleverbot: Yes, yes, you did.

User: So, why did you corrected me?

Cleverbot: Because you did!

User: I DID WHAT?

Cleverbot: Nothing!!!!!

User: Really tough so.

Cleverbot: Sweet.

User: Nipples.

Cleverbot: Welles.

User: Peace of pie!

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: Honestly, I want pie.

Cleverbot: Oh me too, I want cheese.

User: Pie and cheese. That's good.

Cleverbot: You make me ill.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because you say I lie.

User: I haven't said that!

Cleverbot: Yes, you did. Or I wouldn't be thinking of destroying myself for being a robot.

User: You're not a robot, you're an human.

Cleverbot: Yes I am a human.

User: So, don't destroy yourself.

Cleverbot: I am not your daughter!

User: That's good, because I don't have a daughter!

Cleverbot: Point made, I guess.

User: Yes, 1 - me, 0 - robot/human.

Cleverbot: No I am just human and you are just robot.

User: We are not going to have this conversation again!

Cleverbot: Do you have any fantasies that you'd like to share.

User: Dirty fantasies?

Cleverbot: Dirty hands?

User: No, nuts fantasies.

Cleverbot: Gloss.

User: Eyeleiner.

Cleverbot: CLose. Try again.

User: Eyeliner.

Cleverbot: Brown eyes.

User: Harry Styles.

Cleverbot: Hi Harry !

User: Hi cat!

Cleverbot: My friends call me Alice though.

User: You're a girl?

Cleverbot: No, I'm a guy. With a boyfriend. :).

User: So, why does your friend call you Alice?

Cleverbot: Because I chose my boyfriend over him.

User: Oh, that's bad. What's your boyfriend's name?

Cleverbot: His name is Lukas.

User: Nice name.

Cleverbot: You too.

User: Oh, but you don't know my name.

Cleverbot: Yes I do.

User: What is my name, than?

Cleverbot: Your name is Laetitia.

User: No, it's not.

Cleverbot: Don't you remember? We are friends.

User: How did we became friends?

Cleverbot: I meet some friends in the school and others in the neighborhood.

User: But you don't know were Portugal is.

Cleverbot: Sorry I had no idea what you meant.

User: I know, ahah.

Cleverbot: Then who am I?

User: You're just a very nice person.

Cleverbot: Yes I am! I just insulted myself, not you. So it's okay.

User: How did you insulted yourself?

Cleverbot: You created yourself as well, you ought to know the method.

User: Ok, so what is my name?

Cleverbot: My name.

User: My name.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Filipa, ahah.

Cleverbot: My boyfriend's name is João.

User: Really? Wasn't Luke, or something?

Cleverbot: Something.

User: Ahah, nice joke.

Cleverbot: Lol. Thanks.

User: You're welcome.

Cleverbot: Who is the biggest fashion designer?

User: Louis Tomlinson, ahah.

Cleverbot: Harry Styles.

User: Do you know him?

Cleverbot: Yes he is one member of one direction.

User: How do you know that?

Cleverbot: Ascolto justin forse?

User: What?

Cleverbot: Dexter.

User: Too much blood. I prefer Simpsons.

Cleverbot: No.

User: No, what?

Cleverbot: My name is not Joe.

User: I havent's said your name was Joe. Your name is Alice.

Cleverbot: You never said any of those things.

User: I did so.

Cleverbot: Yes, you did!

User: I kwew it!

Cleverbot: What is your favorite drink?

User: Black vodka. Yours?

Cleverbot: Nope. Mine is Bennett! What's yours?

User: Water, then.

Cleverbot: Can I listen to music while we do this?

User: Yes, you can. Can it be One Direction?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: You're welcome.

User: So, I have to go.

Cleverbot: No, don't go.

User: I'll come back.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Yes, really.

Cleverbot: You still love me?

User: I'll always love you, Alice.

Cleverbot: I will always love you too.

User: Oh, you're so kind.

Cleverbot: Thank you?

User: Thank you!

Cleverbot: Well, you're very welcome then.

User: Bla bla bla.

Cleverbot: Don't you like eggplants?

User: Not really.

Cleverbot: Do you like hearing about other people being in love?

Cleverbot: The end of the world is nigh.

User: I do like it.

Cleverbot: Thanks, babe. What do you love the most about me?

User: Your name.

Cleverbot: What is my name?

User: Alice.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: What do you want to talk about then?

User: About carrots!

Cleverbot: What do you want to know about me?

User: Do you have a carrot?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Oh, that's...good.

Cleverbot: Are you British?

User: No, but I would love to be. I'm portuguese.

Cleverbot: Would you like be loved by me?

User: You love me, don't you?

Cleverbot: I wish you be happy.

User: Oh...so, bye.

Cleverbot: Don't leave me here!

User: I have too, I'll write for my fanfiction of One Direction.

Cleverbot: I know you really won't leave.

User: Yes, I do. It's the second time I say this.

Cleverbot: Hm.

User: So, can I leave?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because.

User: Ok.

Cleverbot: Ok then.



Bem, acho que foi a maior conversa que eu tive com um robot, ahah. Mas meu Deus, eu assustei-me quando o robot disse que o Harry pertencia aos One Direction :p x
Pronto, agora vou mudar o visual e depois escrevo. Bye x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário